Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
UYS Cape & Islands Division
If you are familiar with Offshore Yachts rich heritage, you are keenly aware that this is a company that creates some of the finest pilothouse yachts available. The 76/80 is the latest chapter in this great yacht building story. She offers an incredible expansive salon, a master stateroom with full view windows, his and her ensuite heads, a choice of dual or single stairwells to the accommodations, and unmatched exterior space for a memorable party or a substantial tender. Consider the Offshore 76/80 for your next cruising adventures. She will reward you beyond your most expansive expectations.
Included with this 76/80 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow and stern thrusters / ABT roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 2,000lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton elec. lift) and all staterooms
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning , and $65K decor allowance
Falmouth Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 80' Offshore Yachts 76/80 Motoryacht 2019. This yacht for sale is located in Taiwan. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. This listing is a courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.