To Learn More Contact
UYS Cape & Islands Division
This Fairline Squadron 78 offers generous living areas inside and out. Her chic modern decor with luxury furnishings and beautiful woods provide the perfect setting for stylish yachting in the Mediterranean. The spacious outdoor areas provide alfresco dining on both the aft deck and the Bimini-shaded flybridge. DOUBLE O SEVEN offers comfort and style, perfect for cruising with family and friends.
Falmouth Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 78' Fairline 78 Squadron 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Cannes France and priced at $1,110,420. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
2009 1584.00 HRS 1550.00 HP
2009 1584.00 HRS 1550.00 HP
• Deck/ Side deck: Teak • Hull and structure: GRP / Gelcoat white• Flaps: Aluminum• Cockpit/Fly bridge: All in teak• Superstructure: GRP / Gelcoat white
• Twin Caterpillar C32 1,572hp diesel engines• Engine Hours: Port 1,584; Starboard 1,574• 4-Blade NIBRAL propellers• Gearbox: Direct line• 2 x ONAN 22.5kW generators• Generator Hours: Port 2,578; Starboard 2,573)• Alarm system: Sea Fire system (fire)• Steering wheel: Hydraulic Hypo Marine• Thruster: Side power (Bow 25 hp. & Stern 20 hp.)
• CCTV (flybridge and engine room)
Batteries• Engine batteries: 4 separate batteries 200amps / 24volts for port (2) and starboard (2) engine.• Service batteries: 4 x batteries 400amps / 24volts linked together• All batteries are original from the delivery of the boat at the shipyard (Gel batteries)• Double shore plug located at the transom of the boat with electric Glendenning• Inverter MASTERVOLT Massline 24 V• One alternator on each engine to charge batteries, service and engine (MASTERVOLT 90848 - 24V / 150A)• Battery charger: 1 x MASTERVOLT 24 V/100A + 1 x MASTERVOLT 24 V/75A + MASTERVOLT 1 x 12 V/ 60A
Tankage • Fuel capacity: 1,556 gallons; 5,892 litres (2 x aluminum tanks)• Fresh water capacity: 335 gallons; 1,269 litres (2 tanks)• Dark water: 136 gallons; 517 litres (3 x tanks)
Water systems• Bilge pump: 5 x Automatic bilge pumps with a capacity of 4,200 L/h are installed in the boat (One in VIP cabin - One in master cabin - Two in engine room - One in crew area)• 3 x Manual bilge pumps are installed in the boat (One located on the bow / One in engine room / Last one on the aft). Only one pump can be used• Freshwater: Hot & Cold-water pressure per an electric pump running on 24 volts• A boiler with 137 litres is installed on board (shore power, generator, engines running)
Swimming shower:• HRO - Horizon Sea Fari model H1212000630 - 70 L/H• Shower located on swimming platform with faucet hot & cold faucet
Air conditioning:• Reversible air conditioning throughout
• Anchor: DELTA 40 KG Stainless Steel• Chain: 120m Stainless Steel• Windlass: LEWMAR hydraulic• Indicator: Digital electric counter• Gangway: BESENZONI 3.3m in letterbox• Capstan: 2 x LEWMAR at both stern side• Swimming platform: Access on portside• Crane: BESENZONI on fly
• RAYMARINE E120- GPS chart plotter/sounder• RAYMARINE E80- Radom• RAYMARINE ST7002 - Automatic pilot• RAYMARINE RAY 240E - VHF• RAYMARINE ST60+ - Tridata• LEWMAR AA560 - Chain indicator• DANFORTH Navigation compass• ACR - command for the 360° turning light navigation• SEA FIRE System - control of extinguisher • LENCO FLAPS - flaps control with indicator• SIDE POWER control - joysticks for bow and stern hydraulic thruster• VDO instrumentation - visual engines indicators (temperature, oil pressure, tanks)• VDO steering wheel indicator• Electric engine control ZF• Chart map navigation light• RICARDO full electric adjustable helm seat• 12V socket• MASTERVOLT monitor BTM - Ill / Full electric charger viewing• Full electric control panel• CATERPILLAR engine computer 2860223-00 (One for each engine)
Flybridge Helm• RAYMARINE E120- GPS chart plotter/sounder• RAYMARINE E120- GPS Radom• RAYMARINE ST 7002 - Automatic pilot• RAYMARINE RAY 240 E-VHF• DANFORTH navigation compass• ACR - command for the 360° turning light navigation• SEA FIRE System - control of extinguisher • LENCO FLAPS - flaps control with indicator• SIDE POWER control - joysticks for bow and stern hydraulic thruster• VDO instrumentation - visual engines indicators (temperature, oil pressure, tanks)• VDO steering wheel indicator• Electric engine control ZF• 12V socket
Galley• Fridge: 2 x Whirlpool Subzero 700 BC • Freezer: 2 x Whirlpool Subzero 700 BC• Stovetop: De Dietrich 4-Induction burners• Dishwasher: Miele G1162SCVi• Microwave: 2 x Miele • Ice maker: Uline (flybridge)• Sink: 1 x Stainless-steel• Side door: Yes (both sides)
Laundry• Washer/Dryer: Zanussi
Crew Quarters with Small Crew Mess• Sharp Microwave • Vitrifrigo 70L refrigerator
Salon• TV LDC LOEWE SPHEROS 40"• Satellite KVH• Bang Olufsen home audio system• Satellite receiver Topfiel TF6060CI• iPhone dock
Master cabin• TV LCD LOEWE XELOS• Bose 123 audio system• Satellite receiver Topfiel TF6060CI• DVD player• Dock iPhone
VIP cabin• TV LCD LAVA• Dock Bose for iPhone/iPod• DVD player
TWIN cabins• TV LCD LAVA• Dock Bose for iPhone/iPod• DVD player
• Williams 380 jet tender• Sea-Doo jet ski
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.