Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
UYS Cape & Islands Division
Luxury for yachters who enjoy the easy handling and dock manners of a mid‐sized yacht:
• Hardtop flybridge has a retractable sunroof and companionway seating. Forward‐ facing comfortable seats offer thrilling rides while the generous C‐shaped seating around the dining table converts to a sun pad.
• Three staterooms, all with en suite heads include a forward, full‐beam master, a mid‐ ship guest queen and a guest twin. Crew quarters or a fourth stateroom are options.
• The large bow sun pad invites lounging; exit the aft galley through folding cockpit doors to the large teak deck with seating and a wooden dining/cocktail table.
• The submersible bathing platform makes water entering and exiting effortless. The sizable garage accommodates a personal watercraft or tender.
• Powered by Cummins QSC 600 or Volvo IPS 600 engines, this sporty V‐hull has a top speed of 35 knots; cruising speed of 26 knots gets a 280‐nautical mile range.
Trade-in welcome. G Marine Yacht Sales offers shipping worldwide.
Falmouth Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 52' Astondoa 52 FLY 2019. This yacht for sale is located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
CUMMIS QSC 8
60.00 HRS 600.00 HP
60.00 HRS 600.00 HP
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.