Contact for Price
To Learn More Contact
UYS Cape & Islands Division
Offshore yachts are designed and built with an attention to detail that is remarkable.The more you know about boats the more you'll appreciate Offshore's demanding standardsof quality. It's not until you've made a difficult passage in rough seas that you will trulyappreciate Offshore's maxim "The softest ride on the water." This isn't just an advertising slogan; it is the result of superior design translating directly into increased comfort, safety,and value. Details like recessed hull portlights, molded side-deck overheads, and fully finished,deck-hatch undersides tell the knowledgeable buyer a lot about the level of craftsmanship thathas gone into every Offshore. These are yachts that invite comparison with other well-knownbrands, some of which cost hundreds of thousands more but still don't measure up to Offshore'sstandards. Take a close look at an Offshore and the features that place it at the top of its class. The largest yacht in the Offshore series which offers four large staterooms ensuite, plus generous crew quarters for three. Fuel capacity which allows for long range cruising to remote areas in all weather and sea conditions. As with most Offshore models the factory is very flexible with individual needs and layout choices, as well as traditional or more modern stylized interiors.
Falmouth Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 85' Offshore Yachts Motoryacht 2020. This yacht for sale is located in United States. For pricing details or a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Caterpillar C-18 ACERT
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines / Twin 30kW NL generators
• ABT 12-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• 50hp bow thruster & 40hp stern thruster
• ZF Joystick controls at four stations
• 1,400gpd reverse osmosis Sea Recovery watermaker
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 120,000btu expansion A/C and heat system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque enclosed shaft system reduces noise, increases fuel efficiency
• Three Stidd helm chairs in wheelhouse
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room & aft deck video camera systems
• LED TVs in salon (40" w/ Auton elec. lift), staterooms, & forward lounge
• Maretron ship’s monitoring system
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and $85K decor allowance
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.