To Learn More Contact
UYS Cape & Islands Division
Showcasing a combination of style, space and speed, REVEIL leaves nothing to compromise. At 28.2m, the build is sealed with the quality of its pioneering Italian yard and is notably quick, boasting the title of 11th fastest super yacht in the world. She has a cruising speed of 35 knots and max speed of 56 knots.
Inside, there are 4 spacious cabins with accommodation for 10 guests, complete with modern detailing and a chic finishing touches. Her interior design matches her sharp exterior lines and kevlar carbon GRP hull, which received a complete repaint in 2016. To create a luxurious feel at high-speed, REVEIL’s amenities are cleverly crafted in carbon fibre while carbon paneling and LCD displays have recently refurbished the bridge, keeping the finish consistent throughout.
Built in 2009 and privately owned, the impeccable condition of REVEIL, alongside her 3 x CAT C 32 Acer engines and recent upgrades, make her the ideal purchase for a buyer looking for speed, luxury and comfort combined. Receiving a full refit in 2016, her extensive list of new additions and maintenance work leave her in pristine condition, with VAT paid and in turnkey condition for new owners.
Falmouth Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 92' AB 92 2009. This yacht for sale is located in Menton France and priced at $2,750,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
3 x CAT C32 Acer T 1850CV at 2300 rpm
Engine hours as per June 2018:
Marine gears: 3 x TWIN DISC MGX aaaa-SC
Waterjets: 3 x MPJ 450 DD
Main engine fuel filters: 3 x RACOR double 75/1000
2x 22,5 Kw ONAN
Generator hours as per June 2018:
Gens fuel filters: 2 x SEPAR 2000/10KD
Engine starter batteries: 6 x DEKA 1231 PMF
Eng electronics and water jet batteries: 2 x DEKA 8A31
Gens starter batteries: 2 x DEKA 24M7
Battery chargers: 2 x DOLPHIN 100 A
Inverters: 2 MASTERHOLT Mass Line 24/2500
Bow Thruster: BCS 350 Kgf
Main fresh water pressure pump: 1 x GIANNESCHI Ecojet 2BCE 230 V + 1 x GIANNESCHI Ecojet 2NCE 24 V
Seawater Pressure pump: 1 x GIANNESCHI Ecojet 2BB 24 V
Desalinator: 1 Minicompact MC3J 180l/h
Water heaters: 2 x stainless steel 100l
Air Conditioning: Condaria PCWM 30004 120000 but
Engine room air extractors: 4 GIANNESCHI ELL 355 RA
Submersible bilge pumps : RULE
Manual bilge pump: HENDERSONAMKV
Centralised bilge/firefighting pump: 2 x GIANNESCHIAACB 331/1B
Blackwater discharge pumps: 2 GIANNESCHI
Multifunction hydraulic module:: TWIN DISC 24 V
Anchor chain: Stainless Steel 12mm gauge length 100m
Anchor: FORCE 80kg
Windlass: LOFRANS' Project X4 2500 W
Warping winches: 2 x LOFRANS' Capstan T2000 deluxe
Fixed firefighting system: FM200
Refit Works 2016:
- Hull completely repainted in original metallic grey - New 27 kw Onan generator - Completely new exhaust system for all 3 engines from turbo exit to the water
- Every sea vane changed or revised including sand blasting and new paint - Every fresh water pump changed or revised from Gianneschi - Special maintenance on MJP jets including new hydraulic pistons - Teak with new joints and general maintenance - Electrical upgrade in engine room with new LCD display on main switchboard
- New moquette in saloon - New coupling between engine shafts and turbine (3)
- New rain cover for fly deck - New service batteries - New engine batteries ( September 2015 ) - Hydraulic main unit for gangway and garage revised including pistons
Refit Works 2017:
- New forniture in saloon ( Sofa, table and some decoration) - Air condition Condaria cleaned and revisioned - New wrapping and painting on fly - New sanisplit Tecma ( 3 ) - MJP Jet electronic revisioned - New LED IP67 light in the stern - New sunbeds and cushions covers
- New carbon panels and covers in cockpit
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.