To Learn More Contact
UYS Cape & Islands Division
Built as a sturdy tug by the Italian yard Benetti in 1964, Vervece completed a total refit in 2013 at the Palumbo yard in Italy, bringing her up to luxury yacht standards.
Under her owner’s supervision, the interior now has a cool, calm ‘beach house’ contemporary style look.
The hull of the tug is made of steel and is entirely welded. First and second superstructures are completely new and are made of welded steel.
Falmouth Yacht Sales would love to guide you through a personal showing of this 98' Benetti 2013. This yacht for sale is located in Unknown Italy and priced at $3,500,000. For a showing please contact us by filling out the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly!
Accommodation area design and layout are according to the refit project of I. Penta and F. Scardaccione architects and in accordance with RINA safety requests.
Materials used for finishing of accommodations:
- Ceilings in lacquered wooden panels.
- Floors upper/main/lower deck in solid wood.
- Doors and bulkheads entirely upholstered in essence with satin-pore coating.
Vervece’s Interior layout allows accommodating:
- Owner and guests: 8 persons in 4 cabins
- Full beam master Cabin on fore main deck, properly insulated and soundproofed, fully furnished with king size bed, sofa, closet, courtesy bathroom with shower and double washbasin, WC and bidet.
- 2 Twin Guest cabins fore of the engine room with twin beds, desk/dressing tables, wardrobe and private bathroom with shower.
- VIP cabin is placed center/forward on starboard side with double bed and sofa, desk/dressing table, wardrobe and private bathroom with shower.
Fully furnished lounge area with sofas and desk.
Dining area for 8-10 people
Salon Equipment: 80 l Wine cellar, Ice Maker, “Espresso” coffee maker.Galley
Located on the main deck, fully equipped galley with:
2x 60 cm ovens – FRANKE
6 zones hob- BOSCH
Furniture top in OKITE.
2x groups fridge/freezer cell with dual Bosch engine powered 220 V ac 50 Hz.
1 Ice maker
1 BOSCH Dishwasher
Food Service lift from the Galley to the upper deckLaundry Room
1 BOSCH washing machine
1 BOSCH Dryer
Crew: 5/6 persons in 3 cabins;
Crew (bow)-Captain Cabin with bunk beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobe as well as library and spacious private bathroom.
- Pantry and crew mess with fridge/freezer and TV and CCTV for video surveillance, radio, DVD and stereo
Crew (Stern)- 2 double cabins with bunk beds, wardrobe and 1 shared bathroom with shower.
Laundry room with dryer and pantry at stern.
Seatel Antennas mod. 2498SE with multi switch
- 42” plasma TV in main deck lounge
- 19" LED TV located in the crew mess
- 32” LED TV "placed in the master cabin, guests’ cabins, VIP cabin and living area at upper deck
- DVD for each TV
- 19 inch LCD TV "for wheelhouse
- Main engines: 2x 4-stroke, Diesel, supercharged with turbine, CUMMINS KTA38M1HX capable of 2x1000hp continuous rating at 1800 rpm.
- Propellers: Conventional Bronze alloy 4 – fixed blades
- Grey and Black water treatment Plant (sewage) Selmar Blue Sea
- Structural tanks in engines room for grey water, oily water and waste.
- Radar chart Plotter Navnet MAIN 3 D Black Box
- Furuno MFDBB Navne 3D MPU-001
- Digital network sounder DFF1
- Bronze passing Transducer ECO /Speed/TEMP
- RADAR Furuno M1934C PLOTTER c. b.
- 3 x Monitors NEOVO X-19
- Wind System with display FI-501 WIND
- Weather station sensor Furuno NMEA Compatible NMEA 0183/2000
- Satellite GPS COMPASS FURUNO SC-50 M.
- Autopilot FURUNO NAVPILOT-700
- Magnetic Compass JUPITER
- GMDSS VHF RADIOTEL FURUNO
- SART Wheelmark S4
- 2 x portable VHF GMDSS
- AIS class B TRANSPONDER FA-50
- 1 INMARSAT FELCOM -50
- 1 TELLULAR GSM-GPRS MODULE
- 1 PBX PANASONIC
- 15 DIGITAL PHONES PANASONIC
CC TV PLANT
The system includes a CCTV 15" monitor on the navigating bridge and one monitor in crew mess with 6 video-cameras located in engines room, cockpit and emergency space.Tenders
1 x LOMAC 4.5 m- 50 hp
1 x LOMAC 4.0 m- 40 hp
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.